Branding & Websites
A little note from Evan:
It’s my mission to make your brand shine and your website your best ally. I take an intuition-lead, personalized approach in my work. In short, I get deeply invested. I get to know you, identify your goals, and help you get past the sticky places. We’ll be working on your business and your brand, but we’re building something bigger through the process.
On each and every project, I’m the creative and technical lead on every part of the process — from strategy to design to development and then some. I’m the gal designing and coding your site. This means you’ll never need to worry about things getting lost in translation as they change hands.
At SixteenJuly, our priorities are:
- Crafting a visual identity that suits each client so perfectly that their folks will know instantly that they’ve come to the right place.
- Making that space inviting enough to keep potentials coming back — because we all know that first impressions are important, but it’s second and third impressions that make stuff happen.
We’re most likely to be your dream team if: You call yourself a creative, a coach, a healer, or another type of big-hearted small business owner. You’re ready & willing to let someone guide you in building the brand and/or website that will best serve you and the needs of your business. You’re comfortable investing all of the resources required to get the job done right, which include trust, time and yes, money. (You can be confident it will be well worth it.)
Below, you’ll find a few of the ways we can work together. Looking for something a little different? Please feel free to reach out and tell us all about it.
“It’s difficult for me to put my gratitude for Evan’s work into words. Over the last three years she has designed several sites for me that have been both supremely gorgeous and perfectly suited for my business – but that barely scrapes the surface of her brilliance. She is deeply intuitive, contagiously kind, and spectacularly wonderful to work with. The energy and courage that she brings to her branding work completely transformed the way that I saw myself at the epicenter of my business, giving me permission to grow and expand in ways that I couldn’t have previously imagined. AND, she held my hand and made me giggle every step of the way. I can promise you this: you will be deeply grateful that you hired her to renovate your online space”Mara Glatzel
- 2 60-minute strategy + coaching sessions via Skype
- Vision board (to establish your brand’s vibe + aesthetics)
- Type treatment (font-based) logo design
- Brand style guide (set of fonts, color palette, and usage guidelines for always-consistent brand visuals)
- (Optional) Review of existing website + written suggestions/action steps
- A whole lot of love, love, love
We spend up to 4 weeks journeying together to get clear on your goals, vision, and next steps. We’ll dive deep to explore how you can use your unique strengths & charisma to create a brand identity that feels like a personal invitation. By the time we wrap, we’ll have refined your image, certainly, but we’ll also make sure your business is ready to tackle what’s next. And if you’re not quite sure what’s next? Don’t worry – that’s part of the process.
Single payment of $1695 due to book.
Custom Website Packages – starting at $5000 (+ branding)
every project includes:
- Digital strategy & discovery phase
- Bi-weekly coaching & check-ins
- Design & development of a completely custom responsive (mobile-ready) website
- Up to 5 page designs (e.g., Home, Services, Blog, Contact + basic downstream page)
- Content management system (so you can handle most updates on your own) – usually WordPress
- Blog with comment functionality
- Newsletter opt-in integration
- Contact forms as needed
- Most plugins as needed (let’s chat specifics)
- Facebook cover & Twitter page design
- Mailchimp integration & template design
- A whole lot of love, love, love
Whether you’re launching something new or ready to take your existing business to the next level, this process is the bee’s knees of branding. We’re starting with strategy, working our way through identity development, and culminating in a gorgeous new website & brand suite.
We’ll kick off with a couple of weeks of coaching & strategy to get to know each other, get clear on your goals, and chat about your brand’s purpose & mission. From there, you and I will go through a collaborative design process, review your content, develop your new site, and finally, launch.
Optional: e-Commerce functionality: +$2000, membership site functionality: +$3000
Approx. 3 months
30-50% deposit to book + flexible payment plan
get in touch
“The realisation that the thing I was put on this planet to do, is an Actual Proper Business, still blows my mind. I love the ethos behind SixteenJuly and there was no one else I wanted to work with to create the website that would allow me to reach my people.
Evan is just a joy to work with – she totally understood my concerns and my sense of humour. And I felt she has deep reverence for my work – we were completely in it together. Evan is insanely talented with this alchemic combo of intuition, eye for detail and the ability to translate vague and foggy concepts (also known as: my notes) into visual poetry.
I just love what we have made (I totally cried with joy when I saw the proofs!) and I know my Actual Proper Business has the soundest of platforms from which to grow.
Seriously, dude: hire this woman!”Sas Petherick
a la carte & other services
The packages above are some of my most popular offerings, but there are a number of additional ways I can help.
- Brand mentorship & coaching
- Sales page design
- Custom design & development for Shopify and Squarespace
- Business card design
- Logo design
- e-book, workbook, and interactive PDF design
- Social media design
- … etc.!